Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Ipas is a global nongovernmental organization dedicated to ending preventable deaths and disabilities from unsafe abortion. Abiding to the local regulations in each country, Ipas works to ensure that women can obtain safe, respectful and comprehensive reproductive health care, including comprehensive post abortion care with counseling and contraception to prevent future unintended pregnancies.
We are currently seeking an Information Technology (IT) Support Consultant, in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The IT Support Consultant will provide support on the establishment of IT structure in the office, as well as to provide service for the end-user IT support to Ipas Indonesia employees and consultants. The IT Support Consultant is responsible for the configuration, imaging, deployment, maintenance, troubleshooting and decommissioning of laptops, printers, mobile devices, and telephone equipment. The Consultant will act as the technical lead for internet, phone, and security services in the Ipas office.
- IT Structure: Provide support to Ipas in developing the IT structure and system for the Ipas office. Liaise with the contractor in wiring and construction, as well as liaise with the Ipas’ IT Unit in the USA.
- Hardware Support: Responsible for unpacking, assembling, troubleshooting and imaging desktops and laptops. Respond to the call for hardware break/fix and troubleshooting. Maintains the functionality of the meeting room equipment. Responsible for imaging, maintaining, troubleshooting, and decommissioning of Ipas owned equipment, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- End-User Workstation Support: Support end-user on the workstation network connectivity that includes troubleshooting and provides creative problem solving for undocumented issues is required in this role.
- Core Software Support: Provides troubleshooting and support to the users in the area of MS Outlook O365 email, Skype for Business messaging and meeting software, and Microsoft OneDrive, IE 10/11, MS Office 2013, and MS Office 2016. Experience with the MS Office 365 cloud system
- Telephone System : Act as the main contact for technical person for telephone, to ensure the system is working as designed.
- Internet connections: Act as technical lead for maintaining and troubleshooting the office internet service connections.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related area;
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in IT end-user support and providing technical knowledge expertise with Windows PCs and PC troubleshooting;
- Must have 4+ years’ experience with imaging, building, and supporting Windows 7 and Windows 10 workstations;
- Must demonstrate experience with for MS SharePoint intranet services, as well as intranet file sharing and collaboration;
- Experience in Windows software image creation and deployment is required;
- Experience with MS Active Directory user and account administration;
- Superior support experience with Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016, including MS Outlook and Skype for Business;
- Microsoft O365 cloud experience, including O365 webmail and Microsoft OneDrive;
- Competent understanding of the concepts and support of wired and wireless network technology;
- Good command of both written and spoken English;
- SolarWinds WebHelpDesk ticket system experience is a plus.
How to apply
Interested applicants may submit their application to IndonesiaHR@ipas.org, by indicating the title of consultancy as the subject of the email.
Applications must include cover letter with indication of expected fee, CV and recent portfolio.
Application shall be sent by 09 December 2017, at the latest.