Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a newly established non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia.. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a: Technical Officer (1 posts)
Duty Stations : Cirebon
The Technical Officer will provide technical assistance with regards to the PPM priority district activities and other stake holders.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide quality technical assistance to each TA stakeholders (Project Manager, PRs, consultants, stakeholders) in the implementation and monitoring of each TA.
- Provide support in the implementation of the project activities in the district level
- Compile, update as needed and distribute training materials to support the implementation of the PPM approach as defined in NTP/MoH policies.
- Identify potential problems and advise Deputy Project Director on the necessary corrective actions, follow up these actions, and prepare brief monitoring visit reports on findings and recommendations.
- Ensure smooth implementation of each TA in accordance with agreed plan in selected areas.
- Assist province and district health office and partners in TA problem solving and encourage sustainability of future implementation within the district.
- Prepare regular report and recommendations for problem solving/action plan.
- Contribute to developing of TOR TA plan, review the deliverables on the technical quality.
- Maintain relations with stakeholders, partners and institutions.
- Initiates and facilitates discussions with regards to PPM priority district activities at the national and district level.
- Ensure data collected from field are correct and valid.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Educational Qualification:
- Medical Doctor/Officer preferably with NGO background.
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in public health/medical science or management preferably in health/TB control project.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication and facilitation skills
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is open until fiiled
Please ensure to put the post you apply for and preferred duty station in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted