Program Admin Assistant
Vacancy Announcement – Habitat For Humanity Indonesia
Habitat for Humanity is a global nonprofit, Christian housing ministry. We seek to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action.Please visit www.habitat.org or www.habitatindonesia.org for more
Habitat for Humanity Indonesia, a national foundation established in 1997, is now seeking highly competent, active and experienced Indonesians for the position of:
PROGRAM ADMIN ASSISTANT; Jakarta based
To assist in achieving high level administrative projects and processes in order to maintain tracking system and databases necessary to run best of class programs
- Assist to maintain project record details, including upgrading database with all current projects & programs, Monitoring & Evaluation and other reporting requirements.
- Handle expense claims
- Compile and consolidate statistics and portfolio reports
- Assist to consolidate program annual budget
- Compile month branch income statements as well as balance sheet for Program Review.
- Administer and process with Finance Department fund transfer completion
- Deliver the funds to the field report
- Coordinate with Resource Department in regard to Global Volunteer Schedule and Budget
- Compile volunteer finance and implementation reports from branch
- Maintain electronic filing on Program Shared Drive
- Handle travel and accommodation coordination
- Develop minutes of meeting
- Bachelor degree in any discipline or equivalentexperience in business administration or accounting management related subjects from reputable university
- Having 1 – 2 years of related experience
- Outstanding communication and be highly organized
- Strong initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Please send your resume with a covering letter mentioning the position you are applying for and briefly explaining how your experience is relevant to this position by e-mail to: email@example.com, before June 30, 2010.