Save the Children
Save the Children is a leading nonprofit humanitarian relief and development organization working in more than 45 countries throughout the world. Our mission is to create lasting, positive change in the lives of children in need. Currently Save the Children has an immediate need for experienced staff to be a part of our team to start immediately
GRANT AND SUB-GRANT MANAGER (Code: SGM-Jkt)
This position will take primary responsibility for management of the Indonesia office grant and sub grants and sub contracts, focusing on Indonesia office and donor compliance and accountability, serving as a link between financial and program staff and Head Office. This position will also be responsible to strengthen overall sub grantee capacity in
the area of grant and financial management across the country office.
- Bachelor degree in relevant fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in International NGO and managing sub-grant activities
- Very good knowledge of Federal & Non federal donors regulations (22CFR226,A-122,A-133,Standard Provision, ADS, etc)
- Expert in sub grant, sub contract, partnership process, procedures agreement, etc.
- Ability to set up accounting system in small-medium scale organization
- Very good in accounting recording system
- Very good in audit field work
- Good in English oral and written, good in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Very good in capacity building and training
- Ability to work with tight schedule
- Team player
- Good planner
- Firm and able to make critical decision
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to email@example.com . Please fill the ‘subject’ column of the e-mails in this format: code of the position <code> – your name <…>. Closing date for application is one week (December 13rd) after this advertisement (Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect SC’s commitment to protecting children from abuse
Qualified women encouraged to apply
Tieke M. Utama, HR Manager, Save the Children in Indonesia Jalan Taman
Margasatwa No. 26 C/D, Ragunan, Pasar Minggu, Jakarta 12550, +62.21 781
2336, Fax +62 21 781 2325, Mobile: +62 812 1030464,
Save the Children fights for children’s rights. We deliver immediate and lasting improvements to children’s lives worldwide. http://www.savethechildren.net <http://www.savethechildren.net/>[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]